The Minnesota Department of Health is pleased to offer a limited amount of funding for scholarships to attend the Health Care Homes/State Innovation Model Learning Days event on April 4-5, 2017, in St. Cloud, MN.
Scholarships are available to assist with registration fees only. Scholarships are not applicable for travel, food, exhibitor fees or accommodation costs associated with attending Learning Days.
- Scholarships are provided to encourage attendance of patients, family members and organizational representatives with limited financial means.
- Scholarship requests should be emailed to:
- Add the subject line of "Learning Days Scholarship Request"
- Include the information listed below based on the type of scholarship:
- Why you wish attend.
- Any affiliation you may have with a health care home clinic, accountable care organization or other health care or community service provider.
- The day(s) you are requesting assistance for registration fees.
Health Care Homes staff will review scholarship requests and respond within 72 hours.
Special consideration will be given to applicants who are engaged in health-equity activities.
To check on the status of a submitted request, please email Health.HealthCareHomes@state.mn.us.