April 4-5, 2017 at River's Edge Convention Center, St. Cloud, MN
Help promote Learning Days! Print and post this flyer in your workplace.
Download and print a pdf version of the full program.
Note: printed programs will not be available at this year's event.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity for Minnesota health care home providers, and community partners from behavioral health, public health, social services, and long term and post-acute care to gain and share knowledge, form relationships, and exchange information about integrating care for people we all care for and work with in our day-to-day practice.
|One-day - Tuesday||April 4||$125|
|One-day - Wednesday||April 5||$125|
|*add $25 per day for onsite registration|
A limited number of scholarships will be available. Please click here for more information.
To register go to - www.regonline.com/2017LearningDays
Learning Days will prepare participants for accountable health by enhancing knowledge and skills for:
- Transforming primary care to improve patient experience, health outcomes and total cost of care.
- Implementing team based care that engages patients, families, consumers, clinics and communities.
- Developing partnerships between health care providers and community institutions to address social determinants of health.
- Understanding and improving health equity.
Nearly 600 participants are expected at the 2017 Learning Days, including representatives from:
- Medical and dental practitioners
- Care coordinators
- Health educators
- Social workers
- Public/community health workers
- Long-term care providers
- School nurses/counselors
- Behavioral health care providers
- Primary and specialty care clinic teams
- Community paramedics
- Tribal community providers
- Health plans
- Other entities providing integrated care